Greetings Inspired Leaders!
I hope your year is starting out the way you’ve planned. As challenges start to show up, if you’re like me, you get frustrated because they are not part of your plan. Of course, being a recovering perfectionist…I had to teach myself to ‘push pause’. This can only happen if I trust my SELF and not allow that pesky 'perfectionist gremlin' take me down the proverbial rabbit hole. I've learned to not hold so tightly on the reins...to view change with curiosity...to dance with adversity and to keep my sense of wonder.
I then realized it’s ALL a part of the journey if I want to have a greater impact in the world…that these challenges don't exist to frustrate me...quite the contrary...they exist to help me to grow and to think more deeply and broadly. February’s ‘aha quote’ is a great reminder that it begins and ends with us. Ready to shift into your SOLUTIONS Zone?
Much grace, Bernadette
· How to Tackle Your Toughest Decisions by Joseph L. Badaracco (article)
· Listen to Your Employees, Not Just Your Customers by Beth Benjamin (article)
· How to Learn to Love Networking by Susan Cain (article)
· Why Diversity and Inclusion are Crucial for the Success of Organizations Today Jacob Morgan (podcast)
· How Can You Lead with Influence (blog) by Joe Garfinkle