Greetings Inspired Leaders!
If you're like me, at the end of each year you have a ritual to ‘close the books’ on the previous year…that way you start your year off fresh, on target and with clarity. Let me share mine…feel free to adopt and adapt!
My closing ritual includes:
· Reflecting on the lessons learned from the challenges that presented themselves
· Yelling out loud "woo-hoo" for the victories!
· Declaring what I will let go…the things that no longer serve me AND
What will I embrace as I go forward
· Finally, remembering to thank those who helped along the way
Strategize for the next year:
· What is the mantra that will act as a guide when I make decisions?
Say YES only to work that feeds my soul!
· Who do I crave to work with and can make the greatest difference?
Value conscious leaders who are ready to take their work, their team and their business to the next level.
· Take time to think about what I want to go BIG on…my ‘dent’ in the universe!
What about you? What are you going BIG on for 2017?
Much grace, Bernadette
Leadership Matters: Some articles to get you on your way...
· If Employees Don't Trust You, It's Up to You to Fix It by Sue Bingham
· Five Tips for Building Your Awesome Team in 2017 by Hari T.N
· The Four Key Benefits of Employee Engagement Surveys by Sabrina Son
· How to Manage Managers by Amy Gallo
· Powerful Catalyst for Remarkable Change: Mentoring 3.0 by Jodi Wehling
Are YOU ready to LFIT OFF in 2017, but don't know where to start? Check out February's SOLUTIONS HUDDLE! Limited space...limited time!
Are YOU ready to LIFT OFF in 2017, but don't know where to start? Check out February's SOLUTIONS HUDDLE! Limited space...limited time!